I Am....Not Back!

:) Yes I am not still back. I was supposed to be back today to home but some how I am told that a new assignment is there and there was no way to change its date.  Well there is no problem but just one issue is there that this is going to be among the toughest assignments that I have taken up till now. And to spice up things a little more, I have 2 days only to prepare myself for it. Great! What else I could ask for? Lets see how it goes now? Wish me luck guys. I really need your wishes!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well firstly i fell like that i have to tell you that your english is really great!And that makes me read your whole blog after crashing with it in net by the song 'soniye Heriye'.I do agree all you said about love! Nothing can ever hurt you as love does...and nothing can make you happy as love does.And its really useless to tell about love to selfish and who thinks there isnt anything like love and it is nothing more than addicted to someone! Jus the one had that experience can understand this! the golden treasure tht you have in the desert..of your own!of your own!
Vala/TUrkey
Aman.... said…
Hi there,
Thanks alot for the kind words.I am glad that you found the blog and posts good.
About love,yes its a complex thing.Some thing which is very easy to start but its not so easy to fulfill the requirements of being called a true lover.But there are all sort of people in the world and forever will be.There may be some who dont value love,relations too much but there are for sure some which have given everything for the sake of same.Which kind of person one gets for him/her is his/her luck.
Cheers,
Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….