11g Fresh & Hot....

Finally 11g is available for download for Linux now. Also the documentation for 11g has got a fresh homepage of its own. Cool! But there is just one problem , I don't have a machine to install Linux with the required system configuration so I have to wait till 11g's windows version will not come :-(.

I was looking at a glance on 11g New Features guide and came to know that now from 11g, BLOB columns are actually viewable from SQL*PLUS. Ahan! I guess its going to be interesting to see what's 11g has in store for us :-).

Comments

Anonymous said…
try using VMWare for linux
Aman.... said…
Hi there,
Yes I know about it but still thanks.
Cheers,
Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….