Wedding Update....

I couldn't write about the wedding that happened of my friend Puja.Its just that I am a little struck up in some thing which is not leaving me any room for the updation of any events.  Well the wedding went really fine.  It was all very well planned and done and the entire credit for that goes to Kavita who despite being injured did everything and managed everything so well.  I am happy as I was able to attend this wedding coz I would be leaving on this Sunday for a long tour which will leave me coming and going, so it was good that I was able to attend it and was a part of it.  Once again, my heartiest congratulations to Puja and Ashish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….