Even After So Long....

I never knew about ICQ 6 years ago until I was asked by someone to make an id over there coz for the chat it was must.  I still remember that I asked my friend Kapil to install it on his machine but he didn't have it.  That time download speeds were just like snails and I waited almost about 8 hours for it to get install and than to make my login over it.  I still remember that day so clearly like it was yesterday.  You must be asking who that person was for whom I did all that?Well I wont be answering this question here or anywhere else too.  I am sorry for it.  Anyways I used ICQ not so much but still I used it whenever I had to chat.  Its among the most popular chat solutions available I guess globally.  Still I found it a little quirky but that is just my opinion.

Well you must be thinking that why I am so interested to put a review of ICQ?Actually no its not for the ICQ and its functions.  Actually its about a little sigh of relief that I had just now.  It was almost 2 years since I had done a login using my ICQ login details and when I was going to try it today, I was almost certain that it wont be there after so long.  But I am so much happy to see that even after so long, my details, my ICQ no is still alive.  That was so good to see.  And I discovered some thing new today for ICQ.I have my own page over there too.  Here is the link:

My ICQ Page

That was a little nice to see that I am still alive for ICQ.Good!Some times, some things are unexpected but when they happen, they bring a short smile on your face.  I guess that's the same happened with me today too.  I am not sure that I shall use ICQ for chatting anymore as I don't chat so often now.  But still its good to see your id available even after so long of inacitivity.Good work ICQ.I am happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….