A Heart-Break....

Just now when I tried to post my last post on Blogger from my favorite editor Qumana, I got a huge setback that I cant use it with Blogger any more now.  I switched my account on Blogger to my Goggle account, as it was asking me to do from so long but still I couldn't.A quick search and a hard truth got revealed in front of me.  New Blogger has broken down Qumana.  I cant believe it.  Well as I came over this post, I downloaded Windows Writer which did post my blog on my blogger account which is the same replica of my Wordpress account.  I need to have both of them so I had to do it but I really want Goggle to fix this issue up as soon as possible.  If that's what is called up gradation than I really doubt its worth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….