Heart Touching Lines....

I read these lines some time ago. These are not written by me but some how I couldn't stop myself from posting them here. Some things which are mentioned here are just so true and if you have loved someone and has got pain in reward of that, you will be agree with me.  Have a read:
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be my find?
Could it be, after all this time,
Fate is going to be kind?
Could you be the one for me,
The one to help me forget
The gal that broke my heart, my soul
The gal that haunts me yet?
You tell me that I'm nice
Something I've never heard
But the one still lives here in my mind
That couldn't spare a kind word
It's going to be hard to forget
And pick up the pieces she left
Could you be the one to teach
How to love again and forget?
Could you be the one to come
And mend my broken heart?
Are you willing to piece together
What another broke apart?
It won't be an easy job, you see
My road has been long and rough
And the heart that was once so soft
Is now shut, locked, and tough
But I can feel my heart open again
It's opening for you
Just come in, and love me back
That's all you have to do
I must ask you one small thing
Before we kiss and part
Please be nice and kind to me
I'm tired of broken hearts
 
Some where the poet says that heart of his, which was just so soft and kind some time ago, thanks to that person who broke it, now it is no more that soft.  Now it is no more that soft.  Now its just locked and it has become so much tough.  People who break hearts, people who leave their loved ones for their own gains, selfishness, people who back off on the path of love, they never understand the true meanings of love and loving some one.  Its very easy to break a heart.  What is tough is to be with some one!Its very easy to be selfish and do things just for your own good and for your own benefit.  Its so tough to do  something for others.  Its so much tough to do some thing for some one.  But there are some selfish and cold hearted people in this world too who don't understand the pain of others, who just have complaints but not few words of appreciation, who just call that person stupid who has done something for them.  Is that person really stupid who went through all that pain for his loved one or is that person is so much stupid who gave away everything for the sake of love?If you are among those who never bothers that someone is doing some thing you, if you say to him/her that what ever he/she has done, it was just his/her wish, you never asked him to do that for you and it was just him who was stupid enough to do all that much for you, if you are among those who say to their loved ones when they are crying with the pain given by you that you don't have time for their tears and some one's tears doesn't mean anything for you coz you have your own problems and that "some one" is no one else but that person who loved you from the bottom of his heart than just remember this, you never will know how much damage you have done!  You have not just broken the heart of some one but also you have killed that very feeling, you have broken that trust that was there some time ago on  love in the heart of that person.  You must know this that its not so easy to be in love and those who are just selfish and come up with explanations supporting their selfishness only , they cant love some one.  Those who give pain and tears to others, they can't understand what is love and how to love some one.  Those who know just about their own benefits, they are just playing with the feelings of others.  Why do people do like that?When you know you cant give happiness to some one , who has given you the right to give pain to him?When you can't take some one tears from their eyes who authorized you give the same tears to the other person? But its not some thing about which answer can be given because this world is filled with the people like these only who do everything for just their own benefit and than come and try to prove their act right with the reasons supporting them. True love and true and devoted lovers are just now sleeping in the books only.People of today just know how to say that I have to leave you and be selfish for myself as this is the best for me to do. Is it right or is it wrong you want to know? I dont have the answer as I myself is trying to find the answer for the same puzzle. If you know the answer than let me know too, that's all I can say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….