Saturday, January 27, 2007
Friday, January 26, 2007
Heart Touching Lines....
Could you be my find?
Could it be, after all this time,
Fate is going to be kind?
The one to help me forget
The gal that broke my heart, my soul
The gal that haunts me yet?
Something I've never heard
But the one still lives here in my mind
That couldn't spare a kind word
And pick up the pieces she left
Could you be the one to teach
How to love again and forget?
And mend my broken heart?
Are you willing to piece together
What another broke apart?
My road has been long and rough
And the heart that was once so soft
Is now shut, locked, and tough
It's opening for you
Just come in, and love me back
That's all you have to do
Before we kiss and part
Please be nice and kind to me
I'm tired of broken hearts
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Why Newton Committed Suicide....?
Well I am sure you must be wondering what it is all about?How come I am talking all of a sudden about such a genius, Newton?But this is something that I had stumbled upon and it made me smile. So thought will share it with you. Let me know that you liked it or not? Have a read:
Why Newton Committed Suicide.....
Once, Newton decided to watch a few James Bond movies that had his head spinning. He was convinced that all his logic and laws in physics were just a huge pile of junk and apologized for everything he had done.
In the movie of James Bond, Newton was confused to such an extent that he went paranoid.
Here are a few scenes
1) James Bond has a Brain Tumor which, according to the doctors can't be cured and his death is imminent. In one of the fights, our great James Bond is shot in the head. To everybody's surprise, the bullet passes through his ears taking away the tumor along with it and he is cured! Long Live James Bond!
2) In another movie, James Bond is confronted with 3 gangsters. James Bond has a gun but unfortunately only one bullet and a knife. Guess, what he does? He throws the knife at the middle gangster? & shoots the bullet towards the knife. The knife cuts the bullet into 2 pieces, which kills both the gangsters on each side of the middle gangster & the knife kills the middle one.
3) James Bond is chased by a gangster. James Bond has a revolver but no bullets in it. Guess, what he does. Nah? not even in your remotest imaginations. He waits for the gangster to shoot. As soon as the gangster shoots, James Bond opens the bullet compartment of his revolver and catches the bullet. Then, he closes the bullet compartment and fires his gun. Bang... the gangster dies...
This was too much for our Newton to take! He was completely shaken and decided to go back. But he happened to see another movie for one last time, and thought that at least one movie would follow his theory of physics. The whole movie goes fine and Newton is happy that all in the world hasn't changed. Oops, not so fast!
The 'climax' finally arrives. James Bond gets to know that the villain is on the other side of a very high wall. So high that James Bond can't jump even if he tries like one of those superman techniques that our heroes normally use. James Bond has to desperately kill the villain because it's the climax. (Newton is smiling since it is virtually impossible?) James Bond suddenly pulls two guns from his pockets. He throws one gun in the air and when the gun has reached above the height of the wall, he uses the second gun and shoots at the trigger of the first gun in air. The first gun fires off and the villain is dead.
Newton commits suicide....
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Night Travel In Bus....
Monday, January 22, 2007
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Just For Laugh....
2) Every time they painted new lines on the road you would have to buy a new car.
3) Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason, and you would just accept this, restart and drive on.
4) Occasionally, executing a manoeuvre such as a left turn, would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.
5) Only one person at a time could use the car, unless you bought "Car95" or "CarNT". But then you would have to buy more seats.
6) Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, reliable, five times as fast, and twice as easy to drive, but would only run on five percent of the roads.
7) The oil, water temperature and alternator warning lights would be replaced by a single "general car default" warning light.
8) New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.
9) The airbag system would say "Are you sure?" before going off.
10) Occasionally for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key, and grab hold of the radio antenna.
11) GM would also require all car buyers to also purchase a deluxe set of Rand McNally road maps (now a GM subsidiary), even though they neither need them nor want them. Attempting to delete this option would immediately cause the car's performance to diminish by 50% or more. Moreover, GM would become a target for investigation by the Justice Department.
12) Every time GM introduced a new model car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.
13) You'd press the "start" button to shut off the engine.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Yup that's right. I decided earlier that I wont go. But I have changed my mind and I am going tomorrow. Its a tough and completely new thing for which I am going this time. Hope I shall be able to do everything alright. Pray for me folks. Really need your wishes!
DDLJ & A Thought....
Selfish Souls Cant Love....
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Friday, January 12, 2007
I Am Back....
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Travel Time Again....
Feeling Expressed Magically & Truely....
Not Sure Why....
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Can You Belive What You See....
Monday, January 01, 2007
Happy New Year 2007....
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.
And Peace within your heart.
That you may enjoy the work of God.
For those things that really matter in life.
All good things that come to you.
And Blessings for the New Year.
That you so well deserve.