Friendster & Orkut....

I guess now a days, its more like a trend to be a member of the community sites rather than actually using them for what they are intended for, you got it right, for building communities.  I have seen so many people coming up and asking me whether I am on that "community site" or not? And there are not just one or two sites or there.  I know just a few but believe me, there are alot out there on the net.
As I have been asked by many so here is the answer, I am now on the Friendster and on Orkut. No, not coz I have accepted to be a part of the trend but coz some of my very good friends are there on them and its nice to be there where all your nears and dears are, isnt it? If you ask whom I liked much than the other, my answer would be none coz they both are same but just have a different interface.  Both have the same purpose, meet with new and keep in touch with the old!
So if you are there on any of them, just send me a buzz or message!See you there!
 

Comments

Aman.... said…
hi Gunjan!Thats a really sweet and rare name.Thanks alot for stopping by at my blog.I am sorry I couldnt reply back any time sooner as I was travelling(and I would be travelling again from tomorrow).But thanks alot for the kind words and stopping by at my blog.I just write what I feel inside so some thoughts are rather abstract.Do give your comments as they are priceless!
I wont say that I read all the 33 posts on your blog but I read the first 3 on the front page.I shall pray and wish that your health problem would go away as soon as possible and you must be completely fine!Second,time does pass away as its the nature of it.It wont stop,no matter how much we want it to but that's also has a good thing!If we would stop for one thing,we would miss so many more good things that we are going to have in this journey which is called life!Well I would stop here as I guess its turning into a boring speech sort of thingy!But I am going to add your blog in my blogroll.Keep up the good work.
Happy new year to you!Wish you all the best and good luck.Take care.
Cheers
Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….