Shrek 2....

I watched Shrek 2 yesterday.  I saw the first part about an year ago.  In one word,EXCELLENT!Story line,characterization,animation,everything was great.  I really like cartoons and cartoon flicks.  There are not many good movies which came out and managed to be this much successful.  This movie is a must watch if you are like me who watch cartoons and enjoy them.  Story is carried ahead from the last movie where our hero,Shrek now has to met with his wife,Princess Fiona's parents which leads to problems,disagreements between him and Fiona's parents coz he is an ogre and no one wants an ogre for their daughters!How Shrek take it as a challenge and does what any real lover will do to be the best person for their loved ones,to make them smile and get their undivided love!Really a very nice plot!Spare some time to have a sneak peak of the movie.  I am sure you will like it.

Comments

Tim... said…
Did you watch it in English?

I can't imagine a dubbed voice in place of Eddie Murphy for the Donkey :)

Cheers

Tim...
Aman.... said…
Hi sir,
You know you are the BEST and I mean it really!
yes sir I watched it in English?Eddie Murphy just ROCKED!!
Once again thanx a bunch for taking time out and coming here!
regards
Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….